8 Haziran 2013 Cumartesi

Crayon Pop's Amazing New Feats of Wonder!

They've been so, so many comebacks these last few months, but I have to say that for the most part, I've been buying these new releases more because I like the ARTIST than that I like the song, but when I heard Crayon Pop was making their comeback, I hoped THEY would bring something interesting to the table...and HOLY CRAP, DID THEY EVER!!
 The Girls latest offering is the soon-to-be released comeback song "Bar Bar + Bar" (or Ba Ba Ba, depending on where you see it listed) and OMG, is it CATCHY!!!! Although not officially promoted yet, the girls did a highly energetic performance the other day at the Migliore Festival Live event, and it was a sight to BEHOLD!
Along with the regular catchy refrains, the song is accompanied by their always irresistible dance moves which, while always fun and snappy, have been upgraded to almost MOMOIRO CLOVER-Z eccentricities! Seriously, when they came out in helmets, I was all like WTH???! But then the song started and from the first beats in, I was hooked, and watching them jump around (and up and down) onstage, I was BLOWN AWAY!!! SO MUCH FUN!!!!
Aw Man, out of ALL the comebacks going on, this is ONE that I'm sooo excited for! I first fell in love with the girls when they released "Bing Bing" last year, but was DENIED a real CD release (they releaased a remixed and remade version, both of which weren't as good as the original) I'm praying this is the album that really makes them, though so far, no lsiting for them at YesAsia, which isn't good news when you want to pre-order the album!!! C'mon, you guys, get with the program!!!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder