21 Ağustos 2013 Çarşamba

Who's That Girl: Yamamoto Mizuki

Mizuki Yamamoto as Aoi in Summer Nude
Okay, who's this pretty young thang playing the bold and seductive Aoi Hirikiri in the Yamashita Tomohisa drama Summer Nude, anyway? In the story she's referred to as "that half-white girl" so I assume she's an Asian mix nationality, while that's kind of obvious with her striking features, I have to say that the first time I saw her sassily playing mindgames with Yamapi in Summer Nude's first episode, I thought she looked a lot like T-ara's Jiyeon, LOL!
Teasing Asahi (Yamapi)
    Dramawiki stats inform me that she's an actress/model named Mizuki Yamamoto, but her filmography (or, rather, lack thereof) tells me she's only entered the industry very recently. In fact, just about the only other thing I can read up about her is her upcoming appearance in the 2014 Gouriki Ayame/Mizushima Hiro movie BLACK BUTLER! Well, Gouriki Ayame's already a plus, MAN, looks like now I'll HAVE to check this one out!
As Lin in the upcoming  movie BLACK BUTLER
Ah well, for now, I'm quite satisfied seeing Mizuki flaunting her cute li'l self in each episode of Summer Nude, and in fact, despite her role seeming like one of a cameo type, they seem to be developing Aoi's character a bit, giving her more and more screentime as each episode progresses!
Can't wait to see where they take her next!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder