13 Ağustos 2013 Salı

Treasures, Pearls and Qri with T-ara's New CD "Treasure Box"

   Got my new T-ara Japan-only CD release TREASURE BOX, and though Version A (Sapphire Edition) contained a bonus DVD with the PV for their new song “Target”, since it was all anime I didn’t really need that, so I opted for the Pearl Edition which had a  Calendar Bonus instead. Calendar Bonus? I wondered what kind of calendar it would be!  Then I got the calendar, and had to laugh!
   Until I saw it in my package, I’d almost completely forgot about these J-pop novelties- a CD Jewel Case propped up to feature inlay cards with the various months to switch out as the year progressed (I had one of some big-boobed gravure girl whose name COMPLETELY slips my mind now) and seeing it again brought back some memories!
   Now, here’s the rub- while I’ve always known that the trading cards that came with the CDS were usually one randomly-chosen member out of the group (in fact, the only K-pop promotion I ever remember where the album came with cards for every single member was KARA’s STEP album –five trading cards, one of each girl), I had no IDEA that even the CALENDAR was going to be a randomly chosen member!  
  Flipping through the beautiful pictures in the Calendar cards, I was like, “Hey, two months feature Qri.” Then looking closer, I realized, “Hey, ALL of the months are Qri!” Funny, with six cards (two months per card) and T-ara having recently gone back to six members, you would have thought it would have been easy to just have each member featured on her own card! I mean, I like Qri and all, but one whole year of her, geez! Ah well, at least the Trading Card bonus I got was of Soyeon, and the Photograph Bonus was of my bias, Hyomin!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder