11 Eylül 2013 Çarşamba

So, Which Idols Have Appeared Most On Running Man, Anyway?

Idols On Running Man
So I was watching the awesome latest episode of Running Man, this time it was their annual "Idols" Special, and when I saw MBLAQ's Lee Joon making yet another of his many  guest appearances, it got me to thinking...which K-Pop idols have appeared most on Running Man, anyway?  I ransacked my old files as well as online streaming to catch up on my Running Man episodes, and though I may have forgotten or missed a few, I think I've checked off the scorecard, and what I came up with is as follows... (I decided to only focus on the Idols that have appeared at least 3 times, 'cause otherwise I'd have WAY too much people to deal with!)
...so coming in at the NUMBER ONE spot of Guest Appearances with a total of 10(ten!) Episodes under his belt is CNBLUE's Jung Yong Hwa, a number of episodes that is ONLY tied with Lizzy of AfterSchool, and that's counting her stint as a regular cast member!!!
Okay, looks like next week Big Bang is all set to make their comeback re-appearance on the show, so Daesung and SeungRi's numbers will be going up soon as well! Better get my calculator out again...

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder