13 Mayıs 2014 Salı

Secret's Hyosung as Adorable Ghost in "Cheo Yong"

Hyosung in Cheo Yong: Ghost-Seeing Detective
 As my bias in the cheerfully cute group SECRET, it piqued my interest when I first heard pretty Jeon Hyosung was going to be in a drama, (and as a ghost helping a detective, no less!) But as the months went by, I only heard about it in a roundabaout way, and it wasn’t until just this past week that I finally decided I’d better hunt the drama down and see if I could get it!
The Ghost and I: Hyosung meets Oh Ji Ho
 Well, the drama “Cheo Yong: Ghost Seeing Detective” wasn’t hard to find, and I found that in the time since I’d first heard about it, it had aired and actually finished! Usually these K-dramas run for 22 episodes or so, this one only ran 10. I downloaded all of the episodes and found a subbing team that translated it (albeit a very englisshy translation, oi!) and have JUST finished watching the first episode!
   First off, I have to say that Yoon Cheo Yong (as played by cool Oh Ji Ho, the actor I always thought looked like a Korean Hiroshi Abe) is an intriguing character from the onset- He’s been born with the ability to see spirits, and his mysterious battles with the undead start off the show with a bang, but it’s when he transfers back to the main  Police station that things get good- 
   Seems Hyosung’s an adorable ghost named Han Na Young who spends her days with the people at work in the station, skipping back and forth between rooms, cheerfully talking with them and advising them, never minding the fact that no one can see or hear her! 
So cute watching her having one-sided conversations with the workers, her chipper and spritely persona just making me smile!
But when Cheo Yong arrives, she is stunned to find that this gentleman can see AND hear her, a fact that thrills her to no end! As a ghost bound to the building of the station and with no one to actually interact with, she makes it her mission to follow Cheo Yong all over the place, chatting excitedly about every thing that comes to mind!
"You can see me, right, mister?"
"I won't let you pass until you acknowledge me!"
DAEBAK!!!
Man, Hyosung is REALLY stealing the show for me, she is SO doggone innocent and CUTE! Really, by the end of the episode, I had a hard time believing that that busty, sultry femme fatale leading SECRET was this same girl playing sweetie NaYoung! But when she smiles that huge toothy smile, I’m all like, “Ah yes, that’s my girl!”
   PS: In a timely coincidence, right as I began watching the show, it was announced that Hyosung was going to be releasing her very first SOLO album outside of Secret! Since I was high on Hyosung love, I immediately put in MY order (which tempted me with it’s free poster and DVD!) so it looks like there’s gonna be a WHOLE LOT of Hyosung love here in the coming weeks!!!
Hyosung's first Solo Album "Top Secret"

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder