9 Mayıs 2014 Cuma

Autographed 4Minute!!

 My Autographed 4Minute World Special Edition CD arrived from Yesasia today- (Yes, I know I swore off these guys, but with specials like this, how can I resist!) and it looks cool, though I have to admit, the signatures are so scribbly, I can't tell who is who! And I thought Rainbow had illegible handwriting, LOL
   Hmm, I'm guessing the signature in the upper left hand corner is Gayoon since I can kind of make out a G and a Y, but for the rest, your guess is as good as mine...That’s the thing when signatures are so stylized, they very rarely look like actual letters!
   Sigh, Looks like the only way I’ll be able to crack this is I'll probably have to match the sigs up with pictures of other 4Minute autographed memorabilia online.
 Edit: OK, going online, I was lucky enough to find a picture of a trading card signed by all 5 members with their signatures signed right under their respective images, giving me an easy “cheat sheet” to determine who was who…
 ...now all I now had to do was match up the signatures!
 Hahaha, well, looking at the card, it seems my initial guess of the lefthand signature being Gayoon’s was wrong- that signature belongs to Jiyoon! Gayoon actually had a lot more swirly and elaborate sig (the center one)… Nice to finally know who’s behind the signatures now, I especially like Jihyun’s, a feminine autograph from such a beautiful lady!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder