23 Ağustos 2014 Cumartesi

Girl's Day Has Arrived!!

  YESSS! Looks like the DAI5Y Gods are looking down on me, for when I came home today after shopping, lo and behold, my very FIRST Girl’s Day Purchase arrived!!!! I'd ordered their latest album DARLING along with their earlier release EXPECTATION- Both Albums are so, so beautiful (Both of them photobooks, Darling a softcover with a transparent slipcover, and the girls’ Expectation a hardcover.
    Since I ordered my Girl’s Day CDs from CD Japan (I know you’re thinking, why order K-POP through a JAPAN site, but I had lots of points saved which I put to good use here!) I wasn’t sure if it was going to come with any goodies since it was an “import”, WOW was I STOKED to see that Darling came with a POSTER!!! So nice, and if that wasn’t enough, the bonus trading card that came with it was none other than…HYERI!!!!!!!! YES! My Girl’s Day BIAS!!!! Every Day IS Girl’s Day!!!!!
 As you may have guessed reading my blog here for the past three weeks or so, I have been REALLY getting into this group! Thanks to the plethora of English subtitled variety shows Girl's Day have been a part of, I'm getting to know these girls better and better....
Their most recent appearance on Weekly Idol (the show that, more than any other, does a great job of introducing you to the members of Idol Groups)from early this year has FINALLY been re-uploaded with English Subtitles (it had been taken down some time before), and I couldn't be loving them more! I had seen the episode before unsubbed, but while I was able to enjoy their epic tug-of-war battle with the two hosts Defconn and Hyungdon, the show is really based on playful insults and witty banter, so having it translated makes ALL the difference!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder