7 Ağustos 2014 Perşembe

My Girl's Day Love Continues with a Terrific Performance of "Darling"!

  Ever since falling in love with Girls Day’s new single “Darling”, I’ve gotten about six different live performances of the girls performing the song, and I’ve loved every one so far, but WOW, their performance of Darling that the girls did on this past Sunday’s “Inkigayo” has to be the BEST one yet!!!
 For one thing, when the rapper introducing the song, instead of the girls emerging from behind a curtain, the song begins with the girls’ lovely backsides where they’re already on stage and simply turn around as the song gets going! And speaking of turning, another thing that this perf gets right is the camera focusing on all the spins and twirling the girls do during the song…you really get the “light and breezy” feel of the tune!
 The camerawork also gets some really nice captures of the girl’s solo screentime shots, all of them look great, (and might I add how freaking damn GORGEOUS Hyeri is here, ARRRGH!)
...but perhaps MOST important of all, this is the FIRST performance that really focuses on what I consider the “hook” of the performance- that alluring, sexy and CUTE Hip-Shaking Butt-Dance Move during the chorus!!! MAN, to me, THIS is the seller of the song, I can’t believe the other shows only show a few seconds of it, thankfully this show captures it every time, so perfect! 
 Besides all that, they look so HAPPY singing and dancing up there (I love how the performance ends with Minah cutely mugging at the camera before it goes to group shot pose) MAN, does this performance make me smile!!! Check It Out! 

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder