13 Temmuz 2013 Cumartesi

Part Two of my Dal★Shabet Obsession Arrives!!!

Got my SECOND shipment of DAL SHABET goods in today! Technically, they came in yesterday, but once again my working schedule was such that I’m never home when the mailman arrives so had to go pick it up at the post office this morning- but it was WELL worth it!

Dal Shabet Photobook "For DALing"
Got two awesome collectible Dal Shabet items, the first one being this GORGEOUS , THICK 250+ page Photobook called “For DALing”, which I think (judging by what I’ve seen online) was originally paired with the girls’ mini-album “Have, Don’t Have”; Unfortunately, by the time I got around to wanting it, the set had long since sold out and gone away, so I had to find someone selling the book by itself.  Such a Cool Book, featuring the girls in various locations and times, from their trip in New York...
To studio time recording the Have, Don’t Have album, shooting the Mr. Bang Bang MV as well as free time with the girls running around town shopping together! Man, this book was just chock FULL of new favorite pictures of the girls!
The other item I was thrilled to receive was what is SURE to become the centerpiece to my entire Dal Shabet collection- an autographed copy of their second mini-album PINK ROCKET, signed by all six of the (then) current members, Subin, Serri, Ayoung, Jiyul, Viki, and Kaeun! Paid a pretty penny for it, too, but when I saw it up for auction, I just HAD to have it!
Autographed Dal Shabet "Pink Rocket" album
  Going to now spend some time listening to the Pink Rocket CD while once again flipping through the Dal Shabet Photobook- Can’t wait til Part THREE of my Dal Shabet Shipment comes in! Updates Soon!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder