23 Temmuz 2013 Salı

Up Next: I Hear Your Voice

Entering into the category of “Dramas It’s In My Best Interest to Watch Since My Friend Won’t Stop Talking About Them” is the recent K-drama Neoui Moksoriga Deulleo (I Hear Your Voice), and having just watched the first episode, I have to say that I can already see right away why she’s been RAVING ABOUT IT so much! A drama that seems at times a mixture of Family Melodrama, High School Comedy, Sci-Fi Paranormal AND Crime Mystery, the story of I Hear Your Voice concerns a High School student named Soo Ha who has the uncanny gift of ESP- when He’s looking into the eyes of someone, he can hear their thoughts, and the life of a young up-and-coming woman lawyer named Hye Sung who’s still struggling to make it.
At first you have no idea how the two might be connected, but as the story unfolds, you find the two have a dark past between them… Seems when was just a child, Soo Ha was involved in a car accident and witnessed his father being brutally murdered. The only witness to the crime was a young Hye Sung who, though threatened by the criminal that if she spoke of what she saw, she would be killed next, bravely took the stand to put the murderer away.
Fast forward to the present and we see that because of the incident, Hye Sung has become a lawyer working within the justice system, and Soo Ha, now a school student, has become a focused young man, who has spent his growing up years getting fit and sharp with fighting skills (as well as those aforementioned mind-reading powers) because of a promise he’d made to Hyesung all those years ago: to protect Hyesung from the criminal. But when they finally meet up again in the present day, things don't go quite the way he planned...
My friend Car has been just gushing about this drama for the past few weeks, and it eventually reached that point where I as better off just watching the show since she was telling me the whole story ANYWAY! Going online to check it out, I found the drama starred quite a few actors and actresses I'd known, including Lee Jong Suk in the role of Soo Ha and I was pleasantly surprised to see actress Lee Bo Young in the title role of Hyesung! This might be worth checking out, I thought, and cautiously downloaded the first episode.Well, that first episode just BLEW ME AWAY, the second episode just as good, and so now I’m in the process of getting the REST of them! So Far, So Good!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder