22 Temmuz 2013 Pazartesi

Part Three of my Dal★Shabet Obsession Arrives!!!

It’s been just about one month to the day since I opened my eyes to the wonder and charms of Dal Shabet, and with this third order of DS goodies, I can now proudly say I’ve pretty much got all of their official releases! 
Can’t believe I once thought I’d be satisfied with only their latest releases- once I fell in love with them, I knew I needed to have ALL the Dal Shabet albums, including their earlier stuff, and I'm sooooo glad I did, so many of the other songs on the albums are freaking awesome, songs like Hottie off the Supa Dupa Diva album and Just Stop from Pink Rocket are BIG faves now! 
   Besides the aforementioned album Supa Dupa Diva, this latest (and, for the moment, final) shipment contained Dal Shabet’s mini-albums BLING BLING and Viki’s last album HIT U.  The BLING BLING CD came with a card of Serri, and the HIT U CD came with a trading card of...Kaeun! Seeing as how the card I got for the Bang Bang Album ALSO was Kaeun, It seems I’m quite lucky when it comes to Dal Shabet’s most athletic member!
  And as you can see in the pic, the other part of the order was to treat myself to my ever-growing love of uber cutie Jiyul- both she and Ayoung (and at some earlier point, Viki as well?) all made the covers of MAXIM KOREA, Holy Toledo, when I saw that sexy Jiyul on the cover, I was like I NEED THAT ISSUE LIKE NOW!!!!!! Haven't needed a MAXIM so much since my Catherine Zeta-Jones days! LOL. Maybe later I'll get the Ayoung one, too, as she's one of my favorite members too. Hell, I love ALL those girls!
Yep, I'm a Dal Shabet Maniac (can I sincerely call myself a DARLING now?), we'll see how long I can sustain this emotional attachment! Should have leveled off by now, but I keep finding new clips, interviews, and performances that show me new elements about them, making me LOVE them more and MORE!
 PS: Besides the wonderful Ayoung/Jiyul pictorial, this issue ALSO came with a smoking hot photoshoot of SPICA's sexy Jiwon! How's THAT for a cool bonus?!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder