15 Temmuz 2013 Pazartesi

Truth In Advertising with Jiyul

Jiyul wears a self-descriptive tank top t-shirt in an animated performance of “Bling Bling” that echoes my gushing sentiments about her exactly
At first I couldn't really see what the letters on her tank top spelled out,but soon enough Jiyul was posing in the perfect positions to read the lettering, and I just HAD to laugh at how PERFECT the words were!       
 Though I'm at the stage where I'm really loving each and every member soooo much, Jiyul is still the apple of my eye, and that shirt spelled out JUST what I was thinking at the time I watched this performance! Don't know exactly where she got such a perfect accessory, but you know what they say- if ya got it, flaunt it! Indeed:
Now that's some REAL truth in Advertising!!!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder