4 Ocak 2016 Pazartesi

JKM's Home Office: 2016 Re-Boot (or Re-Imagination?)


Longtime readers of this blog know that, every January, I re-organize my home office.  It's a New Year activity or task that has become an annual routine since we moved into this house in 2009.

This year, I really re-imagined my office. 

With new kittens in the house, it became a necessity (especially for my wife, Kathryn) that I get my priciest collectibles up off the floor.  

Alas, that was no easy task, so I came up with a new vision of my office -- including a coffee table, a new display center, and a sofa -- that would help meet that requirement.  I mostly succeeded (except for the Ghostbusters Firehouse and a few other boxed items in the corners and around my desk....).

So without further fanfare, here is my work space as it exists now, in early 2016.  I think I like this configuration best of all (so far). 

Let me know your thoughts!

























0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder