10 Ekim 2013 Perşembe

It's PARK to the CHO to the RONG!

Well, it was a hard-fought battle between Eunji, Bomi and Chorong as to who'd end up my favorite member of APink , but after watching weeks and hours of videoclips, shows and specials featuring those Apink Girls and all their adorable antics, I have to say that the one who stole my heart and made me SMILE  was the group’s cute mumbling leader, Ms. Park Chorong!
Kind of funny when you consider that Chorong was among the very last members I really noticed and I'd initially thought of her as mostly a “supporting character” type in Apink. Ahhh, but once I started watching the APINK NEWS program, I really got to know her funny and quirky style, and before you knew it, I was watching all the scenes just WAITING to see what she would say or what she would do! Yep, she went from “backup” member to “most cuddly” in mere weeks!
  I was recently on an APink forum explaining the virtues of why Chorong had somehow become my Numero Uno Apink member, and I cited four major reasons that the adorable kid-leader had stolen my heart:

1. Her hilarious SASSINESS, especially when it comes to getting attention and her way, and the way she would balance complete apathy in one second and spazzily stress out in the next! I got my first taste of what I would dub the “flustered Chorong” effect when Rong and Bomi (who’d been forced to come along as a support) went down to the DMV so she could get her Driver Test forms filled out, and I got to hear her famous "Park to the Cho to the rong!”


(Subs by PinkPanda Subs)

2. Her mischievous and hearty laugh- In one episode, Eunji is seen using Han River Park’s exercise equipment to work out, and a little later we see Chorong happily torturing Bomi on one of them. Little does she know that soon Eunji and Bomi would gang up on her and make HER hang upside down, and her maniacally happy peals of laughter just melted my heart!!!

(Subs by APINK.NET)

3. Her adorable “nasally” way of mumbling when she knows she's being naughty or coy, usually when trying to gain favors out of the staff or delegating chores to the other members, like this episode where APink are having a Café Benefit for fans to purchase snacks and drinks for charity, and while assigning the positions to her dongsaengs, she uses her disarming nasal voice to FULL EFFECT, sounding both bossy and hopelessly lost at the same time! I was in love!

(Subs by PinkPanda Subs)

And reason number 4: Her enthusiastic attention to EATING, which is simply no joke!!! From Pasta to Pork Cutlet bento plates to her beloved Chicken Feet, it's always Chorong's mission to eat as much as she can, and usually at the Director's expense! 

So I was watching an episode of APINK NEWS3 where the girls had gone down to a “Wedding Café” for a photoshoot, and there was this simply ADORABLE short scene where Chorong showed ALL FOUR of the charms that make me LOVE her so much, the laugh, the nasal voice, the sassiness and the EATING, LOL! 
In this scene, the girls are seated at a table loaded with pastries and cake, but are told that the goodies are “Photography props” and not to be eaten. Chorong, however, has her own agenda, and while Bomi and Hayoung are videotaping each individual member, she does what comes naturally…

(subs by FeelChokCross Subs)

As I spend my evenings watching the last few precious episodes of APink News Season Three, I'm only finding myself more and more enthralled and dazzled by her energetic (and yet wholly lazy) approach to everything- When Naeun worries that she has no comedic talent or personality on the show, Chorong sagely advises, "I don't EITHER- I just BLURT things out!" LOLOL, that's the truth and that's her charm! Good ol' Rong Unnie- there's no one like her!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder