8 Ekim 2013 Salı

Time For Some APink Goodness!

APink Shipment! Une Annee, Seven Springs of APink and Snow Pink
 My APink order arrived on my doorstep this morning, and all at the height of my APink Mania, to boot!!! After getting their latest album Secret Garden, I fell head-over-heels for APink and just HAD to have ALL their back catalog, including Seven Springs of APink, Une Annee, and what has become probably my favorite album from the girls, the superb Snow Pink!!
 Awww, such beautiful packaging as usual (for a standard K-pop release), Snow Pink and Seven Springs came as beautiful hardcover booklets with beautiful thick photo books within:
Snow Pink and Seven Springs of APink
 ...and the Girls’ first full-length album Une Annee pulled the stops by giving it a deluxe postcard box treatment with innovative flaps that hold the actual CD, removing the CD opens the flaps which reveal the photobooklet and trading card (I got Eunji), such a sweet package!
Apink Une Annee Box wi Booklet, CD and Eunji(!) card
Aw, just about the only thing that bummed me out about the order was the way they mailed the goods to me- I really wish Yesasia would ship their packages in sturdy cardboard boxes like CD Japan than the usual plastic bubble wrap and envelop because my order, though tightly wrapped, was pretty squished, and the oversized Une Annee box was totally thrashed, as if an elephant stepped on it, or at least Bomi doing her “gorilla” imitation!  
Une Anneee Damaged in the Mail
Looking at it, I may well have to order another copy, though probably NOT from Yesasia this time! Aigoo! I may have to sic Eunji and Chorong on them- THEY'LL reprimand anyone daring to damage the Une Annee Album, that's for sure! LOLOL

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder