27 Mart 2014 Perşembe

Back To (After)School with New Japanese Album "Dress To Kill"

AfterSchool "Dress To Kill" Deluxe Edition
  Well, it was a long wait, but finally today, my copy of Afterschool’s new Japanese album release “Dress To Kill” arrived! I ws originally going to order the basic version, but when I saw how beautiful the deluxe edition was, I knew I had to get that one! The regular version is in yellow (and housed ina regular jewel case type), but the deluxe one comes in purple, a hue which somehow makes ALL the difference!
  The Deluxe version, besides being housed in a DVD sized clamshell as well as a slipcase, comes with a bonus DVD including the videos for songs “Heaven” and both regular and dance versions for their song  “Shhh”.   The DVD disc ALSO included an awesome live mini- concert featuring songs Diva, Flashback, Heaven, Crazy Driver and Slow Love as well as a fun 40 minute fanmeeting with the audience!!
  And if THAT wasn’t enough, the bonus card that came with my CD was none other than my bias, Lizzy!!! Given that with so many members it was a 1 in 8 chance I’d get her, I sure felt lucky!
Wheeee! I get my bias Lizzy for the trading card!
Can’t wait to take this CD out for a spin!!!!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder