2 Mart 2014 Pazar

Some SPICA Goodies...

Autographed SPICA
  Along with my autographed AOA, by some happy coincidence, my autographed copy of SPICA's new album "You Don't Love Me" arrived as well, and just like last time, (where I got a SPICA earcap and button set with their autographed album "Tonight") the new CD came with a bunch of strange goodies, including a slick and cool SPICA mousepad... and a SPICA sleep mask! A SLEEP MASK? LOL, who comes UP with these promotions???
In any case, the album looks terrrific and the signatures nice and clear, and most of all, I'd pre-ordred this album befroe I'd heard a single note of the song, so stoked to hear that the song "You Don't Love Me" is a rockin' retro classic!! Hopefully with promotions like these, the girls will become better known in this new year!!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder