19 Nisan 2014 Cumartesi

Awesome Ace of Angels Arrival!

AOA albums Angels Story, Wannabe and Red Motion, with Bonus Poster
My growing love for FNC Entertainment Idol Group AOA (Ace Of Angels) reached the point where I knew I needed to get their earlier three mini-albums, and today my shipment of AOA releases Angels Story, Wannabe and Red Motion has come in!
  All three albums look really nice, and I’m particularly impressed with Angels Story- such an extravagant CD case- a hardcover photobook with die-cutout windows etc, so nice, and all for basically a single release! As far as bonus goodies go, you can't beat the RED MOTION CD- this one came with a beautiful poster of the girls lounging about sexily (basically the cover, but in color), and the album even came with a trading card featuring Yuna, very cool since she’s pretty much my second favorite member after ChoA!
Autographed AOA "Miniskirt" and :Moya" mini albums
As you may recall, I've already gotten their 3rd Mini Album MOYA(as the rock unit AOA BLACK) and their 5th Mini Album "Miniskirt, both whch I got as part of autographed specials, now with Angels Story (1st Mini), Wannabe (2nd mini) and Red Motion (4th Mini), I have them all!!!
Man, these singles are so great, I can’t WAIT til these girls finally get their own full-length album!

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder