15 Nisan 2014 Salı

Orange Caramel and Apink Arrival!

Autographed Orange Caramel album "Catallena"
  Joining the ever-growing list of "K-pop Albums I already had but then an Autographed Special came up so I ended up buying another copy" comes the latest with Orange Caramel's "Catallena". This was even more frustrating at the time because the Autographed Special came out just hours after I'd ordered my "regular" copy, but as you can see, it was WELL worth it, because I now own an album signed by all three Orange Caramel Members, including Lizzy who's been one of my very favorite idols since the beginning!
Along with it came a very nice Orange Caramel drink coaster...  when the special said it would come with a coaster, I imagined a cardboard cutout thing, this coaster is of a higher wuality- almost like  mousepad material... Oh, and the trading card I got was Nana! Two copies of Catallena? NO PROBLEM!
APink "Pink Blossom" with Trading Cards
After weeks of watching my fellow APink fans (generally called “Pink Pandas”) all getting their PINK BLOSSOM orders in, MY package finally came, and though the CD itself is superb, with a hardcover photobook as usual, OH MY GOSH the POSTER that caem with the album is FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Such high quality paper, too (seems to be some kind of photopaper?) WOW!
The official trading card I got was of Eunji, but they also included this double sided card with Naeun and Namjoo... So cool- even better is that since I ordered it during their pre-order special, the Poster came UNFOLDED and ABSOLUTELY FREE!! Hope they have MORE of these kind of specials, kekekeke 
APink Pink Blossom Poster.

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder